|App Download Version||2.18.306|
|Last Updated||Oct. 22, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||WhatsApp Inc.|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
The latest version of WhatsApp apk offers a more secure and exciting messaging experience. Simply by connecting to the internet, users can exchange instant messages, photos, and videos. A diverse collection of GIFs and emoticons are also available, enabling users to make conversations colorful and less confusing. Best of all, users can call loved ones from all around the globe. By syncing the app with Google Maps, users can even let their contacts know where they are currently located.
The world’s fastest growing social messaging service has added new business tools that make it easier for entrepreneurs to reach their teams. WhatsApp rolled out a new group chat feature, where administrators can add up to 50 people to the conversation. The app also comes with a new and improved payment feature. With a few taps and swipes, users can easily carry out a transaction.
Security continues to be such an integral component of the app. In the latest version, users can expect an added level of privacy features. As always, anyone has the ability to encrypt their chats.
Wherever you may be in the world, you can stay connected with the people you love through WhatsApp.
Some of WhatsApp’s most popular features are:
- Users can instantly message contacts around the world
- Communicate using fun emojis, GIFs, videos and images
- Voice and video calls
- Create groups of up to 50 people
- Safe and secure with multiple levels of privacy
- Send locations and payments through the app
WhatsApp Messenger 2.18.306 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read only access to phone state.
- receive SMS messages.
- access to the vibrator.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- access the camera device.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- open network sockets.
- modify global audio settings.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- record audio.
- send SMS messages.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write to external storage.
- write the sync settings.
- request installing packages.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- read from external storage.
|Varies with device||Oct. 22, 2018|
|Varies with device||Oct. 19, 2018|
|Varies with device||Oct. 11, 2018|
|Varies with device||Oct. 8, 2018|
|Varies with device||Sept. 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||Sept. 24, 2018|
|Varies with device||Sept. 13, 2018|
|Varies with device||Sept. 11, 2018|
|Varies with device||Sept. 4, 2018|
|Varies with device||Aug. 31, 2018|
|Varies with device||Aug. 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||Aug. 17, 2018|
|Varies with device||Aug. 13, 2018|
|Varies with device||Aug. 3, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 30, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 20, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 16, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 6, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 2, 2018|
|Varies with device||June 21, 2018|